1 TO 1 EXECUTIVE COACHING
Beyond the simplicity of a walk, there are lots of new things that are just waiting to be explored. We hand pick the best things from our extensive coaching knowledge to create an amazing coaching experience.
Executives and professionals who choose this option, will develop an action plan that will guide them towards their goals.
Executive coaching will help you to clearly determine your weaknesses and strengths and then work on them as efficiently as possible. We will also learn to think and act competently for better results.
COACHING BENEFITS 1:1
With the help of coaching we can develop our potential and improve our results in a dramatic way. We help our clients to think better, develop their skills as leaders and foster the good determination of SMART GOALS.
MOST OF US DO NOT GET WHAT WE WANT, NOT BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW HOW, BUT BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT
Elena H. Ghazale
"If we THINK BETTER, we will communicate better. An improvement in how we communicate will lead to an improvement in setting goals and / or projects, and as a result of all of this, we will achieve better results. "
"Better Thinking, Better Communication, Better Projects, Better Results"
We help our clients to improve their ATTITUDE which is one of the keys to success.
SUCCESS: (Knowledge + Skills) x Attitude
Your knowledge adds up.
Yours skills add up.
But ... your attitude ... MULTIPLIES!
TO WHOM EXECUTIVE COACHING 1:1 IS DIRECTED
Although 1: 1 coaching is aimed at all people, in Trans-Coaching we specialize in the following target audience:
- Professionals looking for a job change.
- High and / or intermediate controls.
- Team leaders.
- Ambitious people who want to develop their potential.
- Professionals who are going through a situation of stress, change or conflict.
- Professionals with people in their care or who want to have people in their care.
- New entrepreneurs.
OUR PROCESS FOR COACHING 1:1
- Initial interview to determine the purpose of the process.
- Periodic meetings face to face or by skype.
- Preparation of a specific action plan.
- Monitoring and evaluation of results.